Padel Instructor - Level I - Monitors, Las Rozas (Madrid) - December, 13, 14 and 15th
Maximo Castellote and Jorge Nicolini lead the PADEL INSTRUCTOR COURSE (Level I) for improving your output and professionally while teaching Paddle. first step to introduce yourself in the necessary methods to teach to play the padel at different levels: initiation, intermediate and advanced, with a modern system and adapted to the reality of the current padel.
Plan, teach, correct and, through our courses, you will achieve success in your classes.
OUR TECHNICAL TEAM
Technical Director of the Duet Sports Club Las Rozas de Madrid
- National Degree in Physical Education and Sports Sciences.
- Paddle trainer since 1988.
- First division player since 1992.
- Professional players coach.
- Technical Director of the Duet Sports Club Las Rozas de Madrid.
Player and trainer
- Professional paddle player.
- Former professional tennis player.
- Paddle trainer APA.
Trainer and monitor
- Paddle player.
- Paddle Trainer APA.
Roberto Martín Ochando
- Degree in Physical Education.
- Degree in Physical Activity and Sports
- Personal Elements trainer.
- Degree in Sports Nutrition.
- Professional paddle players’ physical trainer (Campus Duet Sports).
- Specialist in Sport Coaching
- Management of emotions
- Motivation work