Padel Instructor - Level I - Monitors, Las Rozas (Madrid) - September, 27, 28 and 29
Maximo Castellote and Jorge Nicolini lead the PADEL INSTRUCTOR COURSE (Level I) for improving your output and professionally while teaching Paddle. first step to introduce yourself in the necessary methods to teach to play the padel at different levels: initiation, intermediate and advanced, with a modern system and adapted to the reality of the current padel.
Plan, teach, correct and, through our courses, you will achieve success in your classes.
Paddle Improvement - Level II - Las Rozas (Madrid) - October, 26th
Prize: 120 euros
Maximo Castellote performs the INTENSIVE IMPROVEMENT COURSE (Level II) The optimization of the performance of the participants is sought from a psychological technical-tactical point of view and is aimed at Paddle players of a level medium-advanced that seek to progress and obtain a training system that will give them results in the short term, and Monitors be updated with new information about the modern paddle to apply it in their day to day
OUR TECHNICAL TEAM
Technical Director of the Duet Sports Club Las Rozas de Madrid
- National Degree in Physical Education and Sports Sciences.
- Paddle trainer since 1988.
- First division player since 1992.
- Professional players coach.
- Technical Director of the Duet Sports Club Las Rozas de Madrid.
Player and trainer
- Professional paddle player.
- Former professional tennis player.
- Paddle trainer APA.
Trainer and monitor
- Paddle player.
- Paddle Trainer APA.
Roberto Martín Ochando
- Degree in Physical Education.
- Degree in Physical Activity and Sports
- Personal Elements trainer.
- Degree in Sports Nutrition.
- Professional paddle players’ physical trainer (Campus Duet Sports).
- Specialist in Sport Coaching
- Management of emotions
- Motivation work